- The thick type disc have better heat capacity and therefore better durability in demanding applications
- Clutch covers are designed to achieve clamp loads that are 40% than the OE part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity
- Pressure plates are manufactured using ductile material allowing for high burst strength in all temperature ranges
- The unique Ductile material ensures durability and long life.
- Our three and four puck designs typically have less inertia than a stock disc and work well for street,rally andtrack use
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Warranty: Sports and Performance clutch products supplied by the company are warranteed against faulty material and/or workmanship but not maltreatment and damage caused by collision,incorrect fitting or normal wear and tear sustained and common in sports clutch application.Due to the nature of the intended use of these products,they are warranted for 90 days or 6,000 miles from date of purchase.Be aware when installing all Exedy Sports and Performance clutches and flywheels in certain vehicles,there can be an increase in transferred harmonic noises from the engine to the gearbox.This may also cause gearbox rattle.These transmitted noises in no way affect the performance of the clutch or vehicle,and is accepted in the performance industry,where engine and/or clutch modifications have been carried out.For further technical brief visit www.ExedyUSA.com.
Details: Exedy Corporation of Japan is one of the largest independent OEM suppliers.We supply all of the major Japanese vehicle makers as well as Ford and GM in the US.We are also the leading manufacturer of racing clutches in Japan and supply all six factory vehicle manufacturer's race teams.